domingo

Why Should a slave Suffer for their Owners?

The definition of suffer:

1. experience or be subjected to (something bad or unpleasant).

2. tolerate or endure.

So why should a slave suffer for their Master or Mistress? I think out of love and desire to serve them well. What kind of suffering am I talking about? Well basically anything they are willing to put me through. I trust my Owners not to harm me or subject me physical or mental anguish beyond my capabilities to endure without harm. That being said not only am I willing to suffer for Them but I desire to suffer for them. Here are some ways that I do suffer for them. I tolerate of endure kneeling when they are due to come home by the door with my palms up on my knees this is after a while unpleasant to endure but I do and when they come through the door pat my head and say “that is a good boy you may get up now” I cannot describe the good feeling I get from it. I tolerate going to bed when they tell me to, having to ask permission to use the toilet or to eat, not being allowed to wear clothes unless I have to leave the property, getting a spanking when I make a mistake, and all other things that makes a slave a slave.
So why do I tolerate this? Because I love my Owners and would not want it any other way. I suffer for their convenience and pleasure, They do not abuse me but are sadistic and enjoy watching me suffer to the extent that I do. They are not cruel or torturous but do enjoy watching me endure pain and discomfort for them. They are not mean but they do enjoy that I do for them do not and expect anything back. But they do give back in making me safe and secure and build up my self-esteem by telling me good boy. They also correct my bad behavior and habits and make me a better person. They in their own way show me love.
So why should a slave suffer for their Owners? I can’t speak for other slaves but I do it because I love them and know no other way I want to live. Just to hear good boy and know I made their lives easier makes suffering worth it.



Be the first to leave your mark …

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário